Honeywell Program Manager Licensing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Program Manager LicensingThe Licensing Centre of Excellence is a key partner to Business leaders in the Product SBUs and Verticals, collaborating to provide a vehicle to realize strategies and generate growth. This particular role within Licensing will work closely with the APAC Verticals, with a focus on Air Transport.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the development of Licensing Strategy within the APAC region for Commercial, especially Air Transport
- Develop an understanding of the Honeywell Product on fleets in the APAC region; how those products can be licensed and the relationship Honeywell has with current and potential future licensees
- Collaborate with Air Transport and Product SBU stakeholders to identify and define aftermarket strategies within their Product/Services portfolios
- Generate and lead pipeline of Air Transport APAC Licensing opportunities by working with Product SBU and Vertical stakeholders
- Drive the execution of Air Transport License opportunities in APAC to meet SRO, AOP and STRAP commitments
- Drive a consistent licensing framework to methodically cultivate and pursue Breakthrough Growth Licensing strategies in APAC
- Develop and own the Audit Settlement strategy to drive for $ recovery of audits in APAC
License Approvals, Drafting and Negotiation:
- Prepare the Authorization to Negotiate which includes the rationale for the deal, the valuation model with an analysis of next best alternatives, a financial range for negotiation purposes.
- Work closely with requisite Product SBUs and Vertical leaders to ensure alignment of direction and buy-in with the negotiation strategy
- Lead license and audit negotiations with the third party including coordination of drafting of the agreements (with required sign-off from IP Law.), recommendation on License valuation through internal approvals and implement licenses per the approved plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Science or similar is required
- Minimum of 3 years of negotiations and business development experience
- A high level of business acumen
- Comfortable in a matrix environment with a record of influencing key stakeholders
- Track record of working deals from creation to closure within a large complex corporate environment dealing with a variety of businesses and functions
- Knowledge of aerospace markets, products and applications
- Proven project management experience
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Self-confident, with a strong sense of urgency and knowledge on how to overcome obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion
- A leader with a collaborative, collegial operating style
- A high level of energy, creativity, and persistence
- Must be a self-starter and work efficiently and effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding communicator skills, both verbal and written
- Job ID: 00352879
- Category: Business Development
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.