Honeywell IT Director - End User Support in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
IT Director - End User Support
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Lead IT strategy and assure effective IT delivery within Honeywell. You will be the primary interface to business leaders to define requirements and drive execution of growth and productivity solutions enabled through existing and emerging information technology. You will be a key member of the business leadership team, engaging in all aspects of running the business, with a specialization in the use of technology to fulfill business objectives. You will provide leadership in improving IT process and developing IT team capabilities.
Develop a compelling and contemporary Information Technology strategy and vision that significantly contributes to business growth and profitability
Demonstrate deep understanding of critical business issues and requirements and recommending IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
Assure IT solutions for the business provide an exceptional user experience, while being compliant and cyber-safe.
20 Develop IT strategy and vision
20 Align IT roadmap to meet goals
20 Make IT investment decisions
20 Ensure compliance/cyber safety
20 Manage to IT Annual Operating Plans
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Leadership experience in two or more Information Technology, Engineering or Business functional areas
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
- Understanding of key information technology solutions and practices
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology into business value
- Creation of result-oriented Management Operating System
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
- Creative and collaborative problem solving capability
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for each assignment
- Driving "fast and right" results in a matrixed environment
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5831
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.