Honeywell Specialist Engineering Technical in Kansas City, Missouri
Specialist Engineering Technical
A Job posting does not exist for this global job code, please work with your HRG to develop one
You Must Have:
- US citizenship in order to obtain/maintain US Dept of Energy “Q” security clearance with Special Compartmented information (SCI). Applicant selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified matter.
- Two year technical degree or formal training or equivalent years of experience of technical knowledge.
- Eight (8) years or more of directly applied technical experience.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or high tech environment.
- Significant experience in engineering related administrative activities such as configuration management, product testing procedures & data entry preferred.
- Proven ability in decision making and organization, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, with latitude for independent action and decision-making.
- Experience and readiness to take primary responsibility with little oversight for one or more technician functions or assignments.
- Good interactive communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize, demonstrate excellent time management and support of several projects at once.
- Experience in reading and interpreting schematics.
- Experience in using Word and Excel.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt
- Job ID: req93542
- Location: ., Kansas City, MO 64147 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.