Honeywell Outside Sales Representative in Kansas City, Missouri
Outside Sales Representative
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
40 Account Management
30 Business Development
30 Visit Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial or HVAC) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6136
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., Kansas City, MO 64147 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.