Honeywell Senor Program Planning and Control Analyst in Kanata, Ontario
Senor Program Planning and Control Analyst
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
As a member of a program team, the analyst partners with internal customers in the development of program plans and the creation of program cost and schedule baselines on large complex programs or projects with one or more sites or Customer Business Teams (CBTs). The analyst analyzes program performance in accordance with Earned Value Management (EVM) standards and prepares reports to internal and external customers. Position requires customer focus and frequent internal and external customer contact, ability to develop and carry out long and short-term objectives using effective time management skills and working knowledge and experience with program management processes (cost, schedule technical controls, baseline development, assigning-time phased resources & budgets to work scope, performance measurement, etc.).Individual may be required to mentor other program team members.Individual may be required to lead process improvements and tool development and deployment.
Develop your program analyzing skills partnering with Honeywell program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
Enable leaders to make informed and strategic decisions through the use of data and reports
Lead program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's business model.
10 Measure program performance
30 Maintain schedule and track milestones
30 Track budget and program financial data
10 Analyze cost schedule integration
20 Prepare and publish metrics and reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field, or 5+ years experience in Program/Project Planning and Control.
- Significant business related experience, schedule and EVM related experience.
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Ability to develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and program plan with Integrated ProgramTeam.
- Ability to plan milestones and apply earned value methods.
- Ability to analyze critical path and make recommendations to program team.
- Maintain program control logs (Management Reserve, Undistributed Budget, Contract Budget Base).
- Ability to analyze/modify estimates and re-baseline programs.
- Ability to execute the monthly operating system.
- Knowledge of Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Planning (STRAP) process.
- Capable of synthesizing information and recommending solutions.
- User experience of SAP system
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
- Project Management certification
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10383
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 400 Maple Grove Road, Kanata, ON K2V 1B8 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.