Honeywell Senior Program Manager in Kanata, Ontario
Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager – Services and Connectivity Enterprise
The Service and Connectivity Strategic Business Unit is looking for individuals with strong program management capabilities to help grow the business while satisfying our customers. This Senior PM position is integral to Connectivity Equipment with programmatic responsibility to plan, develop, integrate, test, and certify products from the SATCOM product line out of Honeywell’s Ottawa, Canada facility. The Senior PM manages program deliverables in close coordination with Engineering and other cross-functional areas, while ensuring program scope, schedule, and financial baselines are maintained. The successful applicant reports to the Director Program Management S&C Gold Business Enterprise.The preferred location is the Ottawa, Canada location but working from other Honeywell Aerospace sites is not excluded.
• Generate, implement program plans and business requirements within approved budget and schedule constraints
• Coordinate with various Customer Business Teams to ensure their application programs are supported for technical performance, schedule, and cost requirements
• Employ PM tools and development processes, including statement-of-work (SOW), work-breakdown- structure (WBS), basis-of-estimate (BOE) management, scope / requirements management, scheduling, and cost management
• Adhere to Honeywell Integrated Product Delivery and Support (IPDS) processes and Phase Gate rigor
• Establish and own a programmatic Management Operating System (MOS)
• Execute on scope, schedule, cost, delivery, and quality demonstrating program management skills in the following areas:
• Requirements Management and Fulfillment; Planning / Estimation, including resource, material, capital, and other needs
• Scheduling, including resource-loading and critical path analysis
• SOW-thru-WBS-thru-BOE-thru-resourced Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
• Earned Value Management
• Financials (ex. RDE, spend, forecast, variance)
• Risk Management (Identification & Mitigation)
• Reporting / Reviews, and Communications
• Partner with key product management, business, PMO, engineering, certification, integrated supply chain, customer and product support, and other representation to understand, define, prioritize, status, and deliver upon requirements
• Facilitate forecasting and capacity analysis related to delivery requirements
• Establish and maintain the channels of communication to assure timely management awareness of program progress and issues
• Present programmatic details, requirements, actions status to leadership, technical, and functional audiences
15 Customer/Stakeholder Interface
15 Monthly Program Management Portfolio Review
40 Execution of Assigned Programs to Contract Requirements
30 Coordinate Multidisciplinary
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, or a related field
• 5+ years of Program Management/Project Management experience
The candidate will need to work with geographically dispersed teams across the world to achieve desired results:
• Expert level skill set in Program Management including key tools and techniques such as scheduling, cost management, risk management, change control, work breakdown structures, contracts, estimation methods, critical path analysis, and earned value.
• Experience with integrated avionics products and services programs.
• PMP Certification
• Six Sigma or similar certified
• Ability to build relationships with customers, results focused, and relentless deliverer of commitments
• Strong Communication, Presentation, Analytical and Financial skills.
• Capable of working independently, with minimal direction.
• Excellent knowledge of FAA regulations -TSO, STC, and PMA processes
• Strong working knowledge of Integrated Product Delivery & Support (IPDS) or similar
The Honeywell building is a controlled goods program site. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD184
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Kanata, ON K2V 1B8 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.