Honeywell Senior Account Manager (Ottawa, ON) in Kanata, Ontario
Senior Account Manager (Ottawa, ON)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager for Ottawa, Ontario.
The Account Manager will manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our HBS organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
- Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
- Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
20 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Identify Opportunities
20 Negotiate and Close
20 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
20 Establish Rapport with Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree or College diploma
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management from the Building, Construction or Technology industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5756
- Category: Sales
- Location: Kanata, ON K2V 1B8 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.