Honeywell Tech Lead in Hyderabad, India
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Technology Solutions engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems.
Substantial hands-on experience on multiple technologies like Java, Spring, Scala, Akka Http, MongoDB, REST
• Design Patterns
• Knowledge on GIS and Geo-feature calculations
• Collaborate with our global customers and partners to push the product to new levels
• Collaborate closely with a strong team of designers and domain experts
• Safeguard the continuous, regression-free delivery of our offerings to internal and external customers
• Continually enhance self-engineering skills and seek new areas for personal development
• Drive robust design practices, mentor and coach other engineers in the team.
• Be innovative, and participate in idea generation, hackathons etc.
• Flexible to travel for short or long term to Partner or Customer site.
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Test Products
20 Documentation Preparation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- 5 years of engineering experience
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Demonstrated mastery experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: req107125
- Location: Hyderabad, TS 500019 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.