Honeywell Senior Engineer in Hyderabad, India
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell's customers.
The JD is as follows:
* Responsible for BSP, driver development and troubleshooting field issues on Linux/ThreadX/GreenHills Integrity RTOS
* Keen eye towards process and writing flawless code
* Should be able to work with global teams and have SDLC practices
* Break down complex problems into workable technology solutions.
* Keep track of technology trends for work areas like software architecture, mobile industry standards and drive innovation, best practices.
75 Linux Driver Development
25 c/c++ programming
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
At least 3 years’ experience with firmware, drivers development on Linux/ThreadX/GreenHills Integrity RTOS* Knowledge of mobile/printer devices, Operating Systems and BSPs
- * Proficiency with C/C++ design and development* Experience with device drivers (camera, audio, NFC, BT) on embedded systems* Experience with SPI, I²C, UART, RS232, USB, SD interfaces* Working knowledge of interfacing internal and external peripherals like ADC, DAC, communication interfaces, displays, EEPROMs, compact Flash, SD cards.* Should have past experience of at least one embedded software products development life cycle experience* Must have good communications, organizational skills, and presentation skills & be a team player.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD1481
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Hyderabad, TS 500019 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.