Honeywell Sales Director in Hsinchu City, Taiwan
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The successful candidate has a strong desire to succeed and demonstrates leadership capabilities. Candidate must demonstrate strong bias for action to satisfy internal and external customers.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Manage the team to ensure that financial commitment is constantly achieved
· Lead the team to build robust sales pipelines to hit short-term and mid-term objectives
· Own customer leadership relations and connect right contacts (level and functions) between customer and Honeywell including mother fabs and their subsidiary fabs located globally
· Develop and execute on key account plan
· Provide sales opportunities based on real-time customer and competitive intelligence
· Manage sales forecast MOS to ensure timely input of the demand data for finance, production planning, and sales management
· Collaborate with the business and marketing leaders in annual operating plan and strategic planning processes
· Cooperate with Marketing and R&D to identify new product development opportunities. Participate in voice of customer data/information collection. Support new product launches
· Ensure the sales team are aligned with HEM Asia strategy and objectives
· Actively participate as a core member of the HEM Asia Leadership Team, representing regional sales function
· Support the team to escalate critical matters to the functional leadership
· Provide periodical reports of business status and progress
35 Customer Interaction
30 Team Management
20 Sales Process Management
15 Global Alignment
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a similar role and in a semiconductor industry for 10+ years. Experience in leading TSMC account management and channel distribution activities in a functional organization is essential. A minimum undergraduate degree in an analytical or technical discipline is required (e.g. engineering, chemistry, and physics). An MBA is also desirable. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· A minimum or 10+ years total business in the industry experience is desired;
· A minimum of 5+ years of recent proven track records of sales experience to the leading foundry company (TSMC)
· Candidates should have at least 5 years of recent experience in a similar role leading sales activities in a B2B environment, in the semiconductor industry.
· Candidates should possess significant, demonstrated expertise in developing and nurturing relationships with new customers and distributors.
Multi-lingual candidates with fluency in Chinese and English are required
- Job ID: HRD2013
- Category: Sales
- Location: Hsinchu City, TW 30264 TWN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.