Honeywell Account Manager in Hsinchu City, Taiwan
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
• Responsible for the sales revenue numbers for the assigned accounts
• Strong focus and initiative to identify develop new growth opportunities and effectively convert new opportunities into sales.
• Development of Key Account Plan for effective account strategies formulation, resources allocation and strategies implementation.
• Ensure high level of customer focus to achieve customer satisfaction and organizational alignment
• Effective communication with the global commercial team and other functional supporting teams to secure resources to execute sales strategies.
• Ensure timely and accurate sales forecast input to the SIOP process.
• Maintain a solid pipeline of growth opportunities and ensure timely update to the Qual. Tracker process.
20 Visit Customers
25 Search for New Customers
20 Campaign Management
15 Customer Reporting
20 Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Major in EE/Material Science/Chemistry or Related Discipline.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
• Global account support / management if customer has global presence
• Good analytic skill to formulate sales strategies in consideration of the business landscape.
• Effective communication skill with global functional team members.
• Discipline, self-motivated and ability to work independently in a challenging environment.
• Good English language capability
• Strong Customer Focus and ability to effectively represent the Voice of the Customer.
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3777
- Category: Sales
- Location: Hsinchu City, TW 30264 TWN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.