Honeywell Sr HVAC Controls Technician in Houston, Texas
Sr HVAC Controls Technician
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Achieves successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will achieve continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users
Use knowledge of end-to-end delivery of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
30 Inspect for Quality
35 Install or Repair Work Orders
35 Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- 4+ years experience installation of building controls and HVACsystems including troubleshooting and delivery of small jobs and knowledge of Honeywell or third party software and programming tools.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req107768
- Location: ., Houston, TX 77058 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.