Honeywell Sr. Estimator Houston TX in Houston, Texas
Sr. Estimator Houston TX
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the sales function in the HBT organization by developing accurate, timely and professional estimates. You will analyze the sales estimates to the customer requirements and provide guidance on factors to be used for competitive estimating. You will provide accurate and timely estimates which include scope, material, and labor effort by skilled discipline. You will develop cost effective estimates and identify explicit proposal inclusions to be prepared within required timelines. You will seek new and creative solutions for addressing customer needs.
Strategically support the organization by developing timely professional estimates
Drive right and fast cost effective estimates
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales organization
25 Develop Estimates
25 Identify Proposal Inclusions
25 Create Alternate Solutions
25 Build relationships between internal customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Experience in HVAC Control systems AND/or fire/security systems engineering
- Experience estimating HVAC Control systems
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
- Ability to meet and improve delivered financial results from implemented estimates
- Six Sigma experience, Green Belt certification a strong plus
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD2663
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., Houston, TX 77041 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.