Honeywell Project Engineer in Houston, Texas
Implement standard MES solutions within budgeted time and cost constraints. May be required to work on customized solutions as per project specific requirement. Implementation of application as per design and requirement specification with good QA.
Duties will include front-end engineering studies, design documents and drawings, field surveys, application design and implementation, and project-related documentation. Other duties will include consulting on a variety of applications, sales and proposal support and customer demonstrations. Travel (up to 50%), including international, will be required.
Other Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work
- Produces part or part(s)/total of conceptual, functional & detailed design specifications under supervision
- Executes Implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Executes Test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems Executes Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other disciplines
- Provide consulting support to project team
- Reports progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor
- Pro-actively identifies potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned work
- Complies with all processes, tools and methodologies
- Support P&E(Proposal and Estimation) whenever required
- Organized, systematic thinking, strong planning
- Ability to develop and maintain good customer relationships
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy
- A high level of initiative
- Able to work independently without close supervision
- Demonstrates a high level of personal integrity
- Demonstrates the “8 Honeywell Behaviors”
· Planning ability
· Customer focused
· Analytical ability
· Able to handle pressure
· Results orientated
· Able to manage time
· Excellent communications skills
· Team player
You Must Have:
· Bachelor degree in engineering field or computer science.Bachelor degree in engineering field or computer science.
· Experience in a Manufacturing Execution System
· Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
· 2-3 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Execution Systems
· Experience in MES development projects Implementation like PHD (Uniformance Process History Database) or other analytical, visual or asset management software
· Experience in software implementation and deployment
· Experience in network management and computer programming
· Experience in PIMS – Plant Information Management System
· Working experience of various units Operations/Monitoring and other Automated system of process operations
- Job ID: HRD3775
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Houston, TX 77042 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.