Honeywell Project Engineer I in Houston, Texas
Project Engineer I
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Honeywell HPS TECPro program is unique, one year structured rotational program that allows young engineers to quickly learn our technologies and solutions by providing intensive classroom and hands-on training, along with introduction to multiple functions within the Honeywell Process Solutions organization.
The successful candidates, for this TECPro position, should demonstrate strong technical and leadership skills. They have to be highly motivated to deliver state of the art solutions to our customers, strive to meet or exceed performance metrics and continuously exhibit dedication to teamwork and safety. In general, willingness to work from Field offices and / or occasional travel to site locations may be required. All work in the program will be performed under close supervision, within a broad range of project disciplines and activities.
After the one year rotational program, the TECPro Engineers will be assigned to a full time role, opening a wide career path, that is both challenging and rewarding.
· Perform Implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems.
· Execute Test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems.
· Perform Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems.
· Participate in development of technical design specifications and other project deliverables under supervision.
· Pro-actively look to build cross discipline experience and increase knowledge through collaboration with other engineers.
· Report progress and technical problems to project management and engineering supervisor.
· Strictly follow Honeywell and client health and safety program requirements.
50 Schedule and Milestone development
50 Customer Relationships
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or related discipline.
· Must complete the highest level of education, no more than 12 months prior to hire date.
· Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident, due to project requirements.
· Computer hardware and software related skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Access, PowerPoint, as well as sound knowledge of a Microsoft networked desktop environment.
· Proven interest and capability of keeping skill set current with rapidly changing technology.
· Effective written and verbal skill to enable strong communication capabilities.
· Well organized and able to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
· Diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, trouble shooting, management of priorities and self-direction to resolve complex issues.
· Basic knowledge of process control theory and/or process technology for continuous processes.
· Knowledge in electronics or computer systems or relevant technical certificate.
· Familiarity with CAD systems and other engineering design tools.
· Basic knowledge in industrial automation concepts including instrumentation and control systems.
· Willingness to relocate.
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Job ID: HRD2690
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Houston, TX 77042 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.