Honeywell Product Line Leader in Houston, Texas
Product Line Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Driving revenue and profitability performance of the Product line covering Advanced Process Control and optimization, Blending & Movement Management you will establish business plans, develop marketplace opportunities, lead sales pursuits, oversee internal processes, ensure a safe and engaged workforce and provide employee leadership in the achievement of common goals. This will be done through collaboration with the Regional Manager, peers, employees and cross-functional teams.
Build a talented team via a robust Management Resource Review (MRR) process.
Exceed sales, profit, return on investment and working capital objectives by managing site deliverables.
Exceed regional strategic objectives (STRAP) through effective staff management and cross-functional collaboration.
20 Accountable for profit & loss
20 Manage customer relationship
20 Accountable for AOP
20 Develop staff competencies
20 Drive planning and reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- We value MBA
- Extensive management experience with P&L accountability.
- Experience in APC & Optimization, off-sites blending and movements, control performance monitoring
- Strong sales, branch management and operations experience.
- Industry experience, highly desired.
- Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
- Ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
- Process/systems and results orientated.
- Manages change through exploration and learning.
- Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
- Entrepreneur skills with record of exceeding objectives.
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7408
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Houston, TX USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.