Honeywell Product Line Leader in Houston, Texas
Product Line Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Driving revenue and profitability performance of the Uniformance product portfolio (data historian, asset management, and KPI management) You will establish business plans, develop marketplace opportunities, lead product business team, oversee internal processes, ensure a safe and engaged workforce and provide employee leadership in the achievement of common goals. This will be done through collaboration with the product development, product marketing and program management. This will be a highly visible role accountable for driving a key product line.
Build a talented team via a robust Management Resource Review (MRR) process.
Exceed sales, profit, return on investment and working capital objectives by managing site deliverables.
Exceed regional strategic objectives (STRAP) through effective staff management and cross-functional collaboration.
20 Accountable for AOP
20 Drive planning and reporting
20 Accountable for profit & loss
20 Develop staff competencies
20 Manage customer relationship
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's of Engineering or Computer Science Degree.
- We value MBA or Master's Degree in Technical Discipline
- Extensive management experience with business financial/ P&L background
- Strong leadership and influencing skills in a highly matrixed global environment
- Experience in data analytics or data warehousing
- Industry experience, highly desired.
- Ability to think creatively
- Intelligent risk taking
- Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
- Ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
- Process/systems and results orientated.
- Manages change through exploration and learning.
- Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
- Entrepreneur skills with record of exceeding objectives.
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7414
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Houston, TX USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.