Honeywell Global Materials Manager HTS in Houston, Texas
Global Materials Manager HTS
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Global Materials Manager in the Honeywell Thermal Solutions business located in Houston, TX. This is a pivotal role for the management of robust planning processes which ensure maximum customer satisfaction through strong delivery performance while minimizing inventory levels.
You will develop strong planning processes in the areas of Master Scheduling, Sales Order Scheduling, Production Planning, Materials Planning and Inventory Management and use root-cause
analysis of issues arising to drive continuous improvements across all the plants.
Additionally you and your team will be responsible for:
- The Supply portion of the SIOP (Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning) process through monthly Supply Reviews at all sites which roll up to the HTS business.
- Maintaining good ERP system integrity and accurate master data through regular PFEP reviews to determine appropriate replenishment models and reset the key planning parameters
- Managing product phase-in & phase-out to minimize inventory risk.
- Driving cycle-time and inventory reduction projects in the factories as well as supporting the implementation of cycle-counting and stock-take processes.
- Managing factory planning aspects of major change projects including SAP roll-outs, transitions and integrations.
- You will promote a lean culture and a strong continuous improvement ethic in your team whom you will support with appropriate coaching, training, standard work and metrics to enable a world-class performance.
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Planning/Materials Management role
Experience with SAP PP, MM, SD
Problem-solving and analytical skills. Advanced experience of Microsoft Excel
Knowledge and experience of using Lean Manufacturing tools and processes to drive improvement
Organizational and project management skills. Able to influence peers and work in cross functional teams
- Job ID: HRD1483
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Houston, TX 77042 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.