Honeywell Regional Cyber Security Engineer, HBS, HK region in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Regional Cyber Security Engineer, HBS, HK region• The ICT Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for providing remote and onsite cyber security & network services associated with HBS solutions across the Region. Services provided include remote and on-site consulting, troubleshooting, network designs, security control implementation, cyber security assessments, security hardening and other related tasks as identified.
• This role will form part of a growing global ICT advanced solutions team responsible for designing, delivering and maintaining complex and critical ICT infrastructure and systems as part of larger HBS solutions. This includes remote services, large servers/storage/virtualization deployments, wired and wireless networks, and cyber security assessments/validation.
• This role will suit a highly motivated person who enjoys working to the highest standards, in a fast paced technical environment with a variety of technology.
• Technical Diploma and/or Tertiary Education in Information Technology/Systems or Computer Science (Essential).
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or similar (preferred)
• Certification and/or Training in relevant ICT industry technologies such as MCSA/MCSE (Microsoft), CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCIE (Cisco), VCP (VMware), CA (Citrix) or similar.
• 5-10 years experience in Cyber Security / Network Engineering or equivalent capacity.
• Experience in performing security audits/assessments, design/implementation/hardening networks.
• Knowledge of appropriate security industry regulations and standards such as ISA-99/ISA-62443 and ISO/IEC 27001.
• Experience with security scanners: nmap, Nessus and other open source tools.
• Possess sound knowledge of Cisco Networking Switches & Firewall Devices.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues.
• Current and demonstrated knowledge, and experiencing in deploying and maintain secure systems and networks.
• Experience with LAN/WAN security networking principles and devices including VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, IPS, ACL, switches, routers, firewalls
• Experience with TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to develop innovative and creative solutions in a complex multiple systems environment.
• Experience in the implementation and maintenance of Honeywell Building Solutions Software (EBI, DVM, and Energy Manager).
• Understanding of building support systems such as BMS, Security and CCTV.
• Experience in implementing IT solutions and working with vendors in a construction project environment.
• Experience with Anti-Virus, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Services and Active Directory
• Experience in the implementation of ITIL practices, continuous improvement and client focused service delivery standards and methodologies in large and complex organizations.
- Job ID: 00352941
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Hong Kong, H HKG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.