Honeywell Assistant Quantity Surveyor (12-month contract) in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (12-month contract)
- Quantity Surveying
- Support QS Manager & Project Managers on reviewing incoming project correspondences and handling project claims and payment
- Perform periodic review on construction program and highlight risk factors to the QS Manager / Project Managers on contractual issues and maintain claims & rates record
- Work closely with QS Manager & Project Managers to monitor all variation works/claims and document all changes during operations
- Support QS Manager and Project Managers on the preparation of interim and final payment claims and variation claims application for submission to client and to expedite payment certificate, progress payments and claims from clients
- Assist in the preparation of subcontract agreements
Assist to assess, evaluate and verify subcontractor pricing
- Assist in verifying, assessing and expediting subcontractor's progress claims
Assist to evaluate and reconcile subcontractor's variation claims and dispute if any
10% Handle project claims and payment
20% Monitor and document variation works/claims
30% Prepare payment claims and to expedite payment
20% Assist to verify subcontractor pricing
20% Assist to verify subcontractor claims
Higher Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines with related quantity surveying experience with contractors in the building control or E&M industry is an advantage
- Fresh graduate would also be considered
- Knowledge in HVAC, Building Management system, Fire Alarm system and Security system
- Experience in contractual claims shall be an advantage
- Good communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- An ability to take initiative and result-oriented
- Willing to work at site / site office
- Willing to travel to Macau when necessary
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: req94266
- Location: Hong Kong, H HKG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.