Honeywell Project Lead in HONEYWELL AUTOMATION INDIA LTD,3rd Floor,Dowlath Towers, 57, 59, 61 & 63 Taylors Road, Kilpauk, Chennai, India
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Implement standard MES solutions within budgeted time and cost constraints. May be required to work on
customized solutions as per project specific requirement. Implementation ofapplication as per design and requirement specification with good QA.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work
• Produces part or part(s)/total of conceptual, functional & detailed design specifications under supervision
• Executes Implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
• Executes Test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems Executes Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
• Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and
• Provide consulting support to project team
• Reports progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor
• Pro-actively identifies potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned work
• Complies with all processes, tools and methodologies
• Experience in MES development projects Implementation like PHD (Uniformance Process History Database) and Production Balance & reconciliation
• Experience in Energy Management and balancing
• Experience in Operation Management
• Experience in PIMS – Plant Information Management System
• working experience of various units Operations/Monitoring and other Automated system of refinery operations
• Support P&E(Proposal and Estimation) whenever required
25 Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt.
25 Understand technology
15 Estimation development and analysis
10 Cost development
25 Metric development/reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with 5 + yrs experience
- Create specific action plans
- Enhance customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Some experience in engineering
- Experience in assembly fabrication
- program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5446
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HONEYWELL AUTOMATION INDIA LTD,3rd Floor,Dowlath Towers, 57, 59, 61 & 63 Taylors Road, Kilpauk, Chennai, TN 600010 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.