Honeywell Research & Development Enginee in Gurgaon, India
Research & Development Enginee• Develop and deliver reactor, kinetic and process models which meet the needs of R&D, Engineering, and Sales Support
• Develop Yield Estimating Tools which meet the needs of Engineering and Sales Support
• Use understanding of kinetics, mass transfer and reaction engineering to make innovative contributions to PMT technology development efforts
• Develop enhanced work processes and modeling techniques
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Monitors scientific and modeling literature to understand the state of the art, and makes recommendations for acquisition of new modeling equipment or tools.
• A PhD in Chemical Engineering with 0-1 year experience in modeling, process simulation, process development or reaction engineering
• Excellent communication skills to understand and document customer requirements and to effectively convey recommendations to other disciplines.
• Knowledge of process simulation and numerical methods to solve ODEs, PDEs and perform optimization
• Good statistics background with emphasis in non-linear parameter estimation and experimental design
• Excellent computer programming skills (Fortran, C#, Visual Basic)
• Ideal candidate is high-energy, creative, and a self-starter, who demonstrates technical excellence and is comfortable working in a team environment
• Understanding of CFD tools such as ANSYS fluent is a plus
- Job ID: req114500
- Category: Technology R&D
- Location: Gurgaon, HR IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.