Honeywell Patent Specialist in Gurgaon, India
Support matters involving patent related information, mining, collation, analysis and transformation of complimentary pieces of information. You are expected to work collaboratively with engineering and attorneys in researching, analyzing and presenting key observations using analytics and presentation tools. You are expected to work on freedom to market, validity and landscape projects with a high level of diligence. You will apply significant product and technology knowledge of aligned business domain, and use the same to draft and prosecute patent applications. _x000D__x000D_
Perform with a high level of diligence on freedom to market, validity and landscape projects in the IP Analytics Department.
Be a team player by providing patent analytics support to Honeywell Legal, Engineering and Research departments.
Consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Mechanical/Applied Science_x000D_
- Juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Some professional experience consisting of research, development and engineering (RD&E)
- Some hands-on experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, prosecution, drafting, patent portfolio management
- Connect information to transform into enabling insights
- Clear and thoughtful communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to handle pressure
- Accurately identify a variety of problems and issues
- Influence and collaborate effectively with diverse audience
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills
- Job ID: req93318
- Category: Legal
- Location: Gurgaon, HR IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.