Honeywell Machanical Associate in Gurgaon, India
Provide laboratory support for the various R&D Functional Teams in Technology. Your work will include support for lab experiments, property testing, calculations, data analysis, maintaining records, and the accurate reporting of data. You will support the team to conceptualize, design, plan and implement innovative technologies that enable new and competitive products.
Work with the latest technologies with the some of the most talented and experienced scientists and engineers
Hands on bench work will demonstrate your skill and expertise in Chemistry or Research and Development
Continuously improve and learn through coaching and mentoring from highly skilled colleagues and leaders_x000D_
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate Degree in Scientific Major
- Basic arithmetic skills, plus scientific notation, exponents, fractions, and decimals
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Able to lift, handle, and dispense 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums
- Occasional lifting and manipulation of bags, samples, and other objects up to 50 pounds may be required
- Handling of chemicals andother hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals is required
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Working safely at all times
- Flexibility to work in an R&D facility
- Creative problem solving
- Job ID: req93996
- Location: Gurgaon, HR 122004 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.