Honeywell Field Services Engineer - PSA in Gurgaon, India
Field Services Engineer - PSA
Candidateshould expect to spend minimum 3 years participating in system checkout andstart up spending the majority of their time in the field. Office based activities are completed inbetween assignments as time allots.
DESCRIPTIONOF FULL TIME RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be part of a process group working onprojects individually or as part of a team. Responsibilities are as follows:
FIELD SERVICES - Field support requires on-siteresponsibility lasting from two weeks to three months depending on projectcomplexity or complications.
- Supervise loading of adsorbent. Ensure work is performed as per UOP requirements.
- Complete field checkouts of UOP supplied equipment. Ensure complete functionality of all valves, instrumentation, control panel and peripheral equipment.
- Complete startup of UOP supplied equipment. Optimize unit performance, monitor feed and product compositions and tune control loops. Ensure unit meets all design guarantees.
- Provide support services on new and revamped units. Including working closely with the client's plant engineers on calibration and tuning of various components.
- Follow recommended safety procedures and UOP company policies.
- Provide feedback including suggested improvements on UOP process and process control designs.
- Manage business expenses to meet both project and cost center budgets.
PROJECT SERVICES (part time between field assignments)
- Perform PLC programming utilizing developed program standards
- Perform HMI (User Interface) design
- Design and manage fabrications of control system
- Perform Control System FATs
- Complete sales support activities relating to process and controls
- Work with equipment vendors on specifications and procurement of equipment
- Complete assigned project work per the agreed budget and schedule
- Keep Project Manager informed of progress on assigned tasks. Bring any problems with man-hour overruns or schedule delays to the Project Manager as early as possible
- Attend and participate in project team meetings
- Contribute and participate in customer meetings as assigned and agreed with the Project Manager
- Application of current design practices and tools for completion of assigned tasks
- Document all calculations and work processes in a clear, concise format
·Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Engineering
·Ability to work independently
·Able and willing to travel full time
·Excellent communication skills
- Job ID: 00354914
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Gurgaon, HR IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.