Honeywell Field Service Engineer in Gurgaon, India
Field Service Engineer
The main function of this position is to respond and attend and resolve service calls based on the nature of complexity by providing technical support and troubleshooting assistances to Honeywell Process Automation customers. Additional responsibilities related to the technical delivery of Service Project Jobs, SPOT and Preventive Maintenance may be assigned as well. These customers will have various products installed that fall into the - Automation Control Systems like DCS, PLC & ESD, Fire, Gas, RTU's, SCADA and Security systems category as well with their associated computer systems. The goal is to ensure system uptime and efficiency. Should provide maintenance to different verticals of customer installations. Short notice travels are mandatory.
Advanced Service Specialists will coach and mentor Junior Specialists. Advanced Service Specialists will demonstrate expert knowledge of Honeywell systems and Industry Best Practices.
- Education level: B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation or Control & Instrumentation Engineering with good academic and without breaks in entire education preferred.
- 2-4 yrs experience of Process Automation Systems maintenance, say DCS, PLC's…etc.,.
- Experience in Service Projects.
- Certifications, if any - preferred
- Complete Knowledge on maintenance services
- Knowledge and Experience providing services under contracts & Projects
- Expert troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, sufficient to deal with co-workers, customers and contractors.
- Having verbal communication knowledge of Hindi preferred and mandatory for atleast one South Indian language.
- Knowledge of Networks, including both hardware and software.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and get things done.
- Knowledge of SAP, Siebel as in Service business terminology & applications is preferred
- Intermediate project management skills.
- Basic Selling Skills.
- Exceptional time management & documentation skills.
- Knowledge on HSE concepts in relation to the different work kinds
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of contract principles.
- Demonstrated leadership within the team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, work is generally not reviewed in detail.
- Makes responsible decisions not usually subject to technicalities but on all matters with long range objectives.
- Job ID: 00357827
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Gurgaon, HR IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.