Honeywell Financial Planning Analyst in Guildford, United Kingdom
Financial Planning Analyst
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies, PMT is a global leader in providing customers with high-performance specialty materials, including fluorine products; specialty films and additives; advanced fibres and composites; Intermediates; specialty chemicals; electronic materials and Chemicals; and technologies and materials for petroleum refining.
UOP, headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, USA, is a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, process plants, and consulting services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries. UOP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc. and is part of Honeywell's Performance Materials Technologies strategic business group.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly analytical individual to join our team on site in Guildford as a Senior Financial Planning Analyst. You will be a strategic financial partner for $1B PT&E (Process Technology & Equipment) organization. PT&E is the front-end driver of new business opportunities for UOP, including Licensing, Engineering, Service, and Equipment
What will you be doing every day?
• Lead the Annual Operating Plan and assist in the development of the STRAP for the region
• Lead the development of monthly financial forecasts. Identify opportunities to improve forecast accuracy. Identify major risks and opportunities to the forecast and work proactively to mitigate them.
• Partner with Regional GM and Sales Directors to ensure strong financial review of upcoming orders to mitigate risk and drive stronger business performance
• In concert with the Regional GM, act as a catalyst for the initiatives, programs, and activities necessary to achieve financial objectives of the business and region
• Deliver various financial presentations to various groups within PT&E and EMEA businesses
• Assist in monthly accounting close for selected EMEA entities
• Ensure strong business and financial controls
• Lead balance sheet and cash flow forecasting for Global PT&E business
• Lead orders forecasting for the Global PT&E business
• Provide strong leadership in identifying and driving PT&E working capital opportunities
• Special ad-hoc analysis as required
What skills and requirements do you need?
• Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail e.g. good with numbers and trends
• Solid communication skills with the ability to present, and simplify where accordingly
• Previous financial analyst experience would be advantageous
• A business or financial related degree is desireable
• You need to be open to progression – there is plenty offered with this role
• Willingness to travel
What’s important to us?
• Excellent communication skills for interactions with team mates and cross functions
• Strong business acumen with the ability to identify opportunities
• The skills to persuade and influence others
• Inherent ability to inspire, motivate people through new and exciting targets
50 Data Analysis
25 Presenting Data
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2102
- Category: Finance
- Location: Guildford, SURREY GU1 1AT GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.