Honeywell Maintenance Process Engineer in Guarulhos, Brazil
Maintenance Process Engineer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
As a Maintenance Process Engineer you will increase the availability and reliability of machines and equipment through maintenance, proactive, predictive, preventive and corrective management in search of continuous improvement of general equipment efficiency (OEE).
Perform corrective, preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance on machines and equipment through scientific methods to achieve MTBF, MTTR, OEE and Safety goals;
• Control and store the manuals of machines and equipment through good practices of use and packaging to keep them in good state of conservation and use;
• Operate generator set through the domain of its operation to maintain the operation of the factory;
• Develop, optimize and change PLC and supervisory programs through specifications and proposed improvements to achieve safety, quality and productivity goals;
• Control and monitor the consumption of electricity through computerized resources to achieve established consumption targets;
• Implement processes, equipment and layout, as well as support the areas in problem solving according to Lean Manufacturing methodology, seeking to overcome the goals of safety, quality, delivery, productivity and sustainability;
• Support the training of TPM operators through effective participation in the program, ensuring achievement of goals;
• Provide technical support regarding AMPLA and DNC maintenance software through effective systems knowledge to ensure the achievement of productivity goals.
• Support the implementation of HOS through application of its tools and incorporation of the new work processes in a disciplined way;
• Promote continuous improvement through the effective use of Six Sigma and Honeywell Operations System (HOS);
• Assist in the development of new product processes (NPI), running tests, try-outs, statistical studies, to avoid launch failures;
• Attend to Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) initiatives, supporting the guidelines defined by the global team, collecting data, reporting and updating processes, to promote
Integration of the manufacturing processes in the different business units.
25 Perform corrective, preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance on machines and equipment
15 Attend to Advanced Manufacturing Engineering initiatives
15 Promote continuous improvement through the effective use of Six Sigma and HOS
25 development of new product processes
10 Provide technical support regarding AMPLA and DNC maintenance software
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Programming / Maintenance in CLP
- Maintenance in CNC and drives
- Certification in Six Sigma (desired)
- Chemical, polymer, fiber manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with development of new product processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience scoping projects with business level impact
- Ability to work without guidance or supervision
- Ability to accurately identify patterns to problem solve
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Job ID: req108262
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Guarulhos, SP 07251-500 BRA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.