Honeywell Quailty Control Supervsior - FAA in Greer, South Carolina
Quailty Control Supervsior - FAA
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Lead a team of Quality Inspectors at the Greer Repair & Overhaul facility that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, and Logistics. You will lead the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality. As well as lead site Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) initiatives.
- Be a strategic leader in the Quality department by establishing team direction, schedules, and key objectives
- Balance business needs, aggressive timelines, site goals in Quality/HOS
- Develop and coordinate a team that recognizes quality and process improvements
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates and Phencyclidine (PCP). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
40 Honeywell Operating System
20 Coaching/Engaging for process
20 Drive corrective actions
10 Update and report metrics
10 Time keeping performance evaluation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field – OR – in lieu of degree, 1 year work experience in operations and/or manufacturing
- Some supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with responsibilities including work direction and performance assessment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated application of continuous improvement
- Able to influence changes that positively impact production
- Experience of leading technical teams
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards
- Experience implementing Quality Management systems
- Six Sigma Greenbelt
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD7590
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 85/87 Beeco Rd, Greer, SC 29652 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.