Honeywell Supply Planner in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Execute material purchasing, material planning, and inventory control within Golden Valley production facility, to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You are responsible to resolve material related issues due to supply based problem, inventory errors or demand changes. You will manage strategic supplier's performance to meet the site and business expectations.
- Drive best industry practices within the Golden Valley production supply base.
- Implement programs for cost reduction, lead time reduction, flexibility improvement, and inventory optimization.
Single point of management in critical supplier activities impacting site production.
5 Participate in project teams, such as key NPI launches or new supplier setups.
15 Daily communication to Golden Valley production planning regarding urgent and critical deliveries.
30 Review exceptions with suppliers and resolve invoice discrepancies.
40 Daily execution of SAP exceptions and releases.
10 Implement programs for cost reduction, lead time reduction, flexibiity improvement, and inventory re
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with reporting warehouses (Business Objects, Business Warehouse, etc)
- APICS Certification
- Strong understanding of supply chain activities
- Proficiency in Word / Powerpoint
- Ability to convey information with clarity and directness, ensuring understanding of impact.
- Experience working with supplier negotiations
- Consistently makes timely decisionsin the face of complexity, balancing analysis with decisiveness.
- experience working with ERP (SAP preferred)
- experience in supply chain, materials management, planning or business systems
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD4004
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.