Honeywell Security Compliance Generalist in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Security Compliance Generalist
Coordinate security administration, such as physical security (alarm response), personnel security, COMSEC, document control, information systems and analysis of counterintelligence (CI) trend and Insider Threat indicators, and analysis of protection of Critical Assets, Visitor and Trade Show analysis. You will manage the industrial security program at the site level, participate on various functional project teams and interact with site leadership councils and lead the local Insider Threat Team. You will investigate and report compliance security violations and compromises, manage various government security reviews, conduct and document government required self-assessments.
FSO/CPSO/ISSM is a required regulatory role at all Cleared Defense Contracting locations
Act as agents of the government and entrusted with sensitive employee and government information
Prevent/deter, detect, and analyze insider threats within the company
- Personnel Security
- Physical Security
- Information Security
- Trend Analysis
- USG Partnerships
- Inquiries or BCIRs (Business conduct incident reports)
- Security Education
- Security Assessments
- CI and Insider Threat
Supply Chain risk management
50 Personnel Security
10 Trend Analysis
10 Security Education
15 Security Assesments
15 CI and Insider Threat
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience in industrial security
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain/maintain a US Government Security Clearance
- Some experience in industrial security or CI analytical experience
- NISPOM/SAP/ICD programs or CI detection program experience
- Top Secret/SCI security clearance and access
- Working with all DSS Applications
- Proficient written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in a dynamic team environment
- Exhibit organizational/task prioritization skills
- Computer proficiency w/Windows and Office Products
- Knowledge of Research, Development and Acquisition (RDA)
- Job ID: HRD3663
- Category: Business Services
- Location: ., Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.