Honeywell Lead Cyber Security Engineer in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Lead Cyber Security Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that will be responsible for assessing and evaluating the cybersecurity posture of Honeywell's Home & Building Technologies (HBT) business products and partner technologies. You will be responsible for security services delivery, which may include the use of application/network/firmware/hardware security toolsets, detection of security defects, and remediation consultation of those weaknesses. Our services support the identification of potential attack techniques and serve as the foundation for continuously improving the product development lifecycle.
Develop and deliver modular, repeatable and effective cybersecurity testing across the entire HBT business
Partner with tools and technology teams to develop, select, implement and automate appropriate security solutions
Provide mentorship, expertise and direction to junior team members
25 Product Cyber Security Engineering
25 Penetration Testing
25 Ethical Hacking
25 Vulnerability Assessments
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in penetration testing
- Application development experience
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- Good cybersecurity capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Excellent understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Ability to script advanced attacks
- Ability to fuzz applications and protocols for new vulnerabilities and able to fully exploit newly discovered vulnerabilities
- Ability to discover advanced logic flaws and multiple step architectural errors
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD8236
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.