Honeywell Chief Financial Officer in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Chief Financial Officer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
HBS is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer for its Americas Strategic Business Enterprise (SBE) which has a revenue of $1.3 B. This is a key finance role in HBS, and the selected individual will be accountable for partnering with the Americas VP/GM to drive profitable growth and strong return on investment (ROI) across all lines of business, while ensuring an environment of strong controllership and compliance for the region. This position reports to the HBS VP/CFO.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Strategically partner with the Americas VP/GM to drive profitable growth through analysis, influencing and action on pricing, new customer acquisition, business ventures, solution profitability and cost control.
· Partner with controllers to ensure the accuracy of all finance statements and strong project controls.
· Provide leadership to expand ROI through efficient deployment of capital investments, working capital and resources.
· Act as a “Chief Operating Officer” to ensure global alignment across functional organizations including Integrated Supply Chain, Sales, IT, HR and Strategic Marketing to achieve business commitments.
· Lead reporting, forecasting and planning process, including distribution of appropriate financial targets for profitable growth of the various business segments and proactive analysis of the financial statements for opportunities to increase income.
· Perform market, customer and product analysis to proactively identify both new opportunities and potential risks to future business performance.
· Ensure approval decisions of new project proposals and other financial decisions and commitments as outlined in the HBS Schedule of Executive Approvals
· Coordinate with ACS Center of Technical Accounting and other shared service organizations to ensure timely and accurate transaction processing.
· Manage a team of finance professionals located across several countries.
20 Partner with controllers
20 Lead reporting, forecasting and planning process
20 Perform market, customer and product analysis
20 Manage a team
20 Ensure global alignment across functional organizations
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Senior level experience in a senior accounting/finance position, preferably including Global and M&A experience
· Extensive experience managing others, including demonstrated success in effectively leading and developing a team
· Knowledge of P&L responsibility and work experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications- SAP, Hyperion experience helpful
· Ability to travel and interact successfully with a geographically diverse team
· Prior controller or internal audit experience helpful including experience with project accounting preferred
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD1279
- Category: Finance
- Location: ., Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.