Honeywell Sr ISC Project Management Spec in ., Aguadilla,
Sr ISC Project Management Spec
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Oversee and direct operations (SBG) and be part of overseeing and directing operations for world-class integrated supply chain projects. You will assess project issues and develop enhanced resolutions to meet or exceed productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with key stakeholders.
Provide industry and functional expertise and insight to guide and advise the key stakeholders.
Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
Inspire and influence key stakeholders to drive changes to ensure projects meet time, cost and quality objectives.
20 Support Integrated Supply Chain sites
10 Manage data and report
40 Support the MOS
20 Influence functional stakeholders
10 Metrics improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business from an accredited university
- In lieu of degree, will accept 4-7 years of supplier negotiations, government purchasing and strategicplanning
- Substantial experience in Supply Chain or Project Management
- Lean expert or Black belt
- Supplier negotiation skills
- Global company working experience
- Professional in Microsoft Office
- Lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD768
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Aguadilla, PR 604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.