Honeywell Sr Engineering Support Special in ., Moca,
Sr Engineering Support Special
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Be part of an engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell Aero products. You will work closely with engineering leadership on managing data collection and processing, documenting product specifications and processes, and technical illustrations. You will help coordinate project planning and scheduling, act as a liaison between engineering groups, and provide data reporting for both internal and external customers.
Helping to improve Project Engineering Skill Set & Capability
Drive major process initiatives to enhance overall cycle time, quality & productivity to the Engineering organization & improve satisfaction through the Voice of Customer Survey Support
The TRM Specialist Sr. Engineering Support is responsible for collaborating with functional teams across Aero to implement, support, and maintain the Test Resource Management Tool. Learning the tool and becoming an expert in the usage, update, and maintaining of the data is critical. The role will support all levels and functions within Aero.
The primary measures of success are gaining tool knowledge and the ability to support teams through all phases of TRM implementations. Develop processes and operating systems to ensure the team’s ongoing success in tool usage.
30 Focal for training, data collection & analysis
5 Developing Knowledge Management portal
60 Support common tool initiatives
5 Maintain SharePoint site
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Some experience in engineering
- Flexible and open, ability to adapt to changing systems, processes and projects
- Business Acumen: Knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Problem Solving: Evaluates effective solutions based on root causes; seeks diverse opinions; applies six sigma procedures
- Conflict Management: Makes conflicts opportunities for improvement; strives for win / win resolutions
- PMP certification a plus
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certified
- Action Oriented: Works hard, full of energy; seizes opportunities when they arise
- Ethics and Values: Adheres to code on conduct; lives by Honeywell values; rewards right behaviors
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD4358
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Moca, PR 676 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.