Honeywell Sr Engineer Product Design in ., Moca,
Sr Engineer Product Design
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Support Honeywell Aero to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation Electronic Hardware by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.
Use your advanced engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
Refine and expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
Partner with various project teams to reach effective solutions to complex engineering problems
20 Consult with vendors and suppliers
20 Establish and follow methodologies
20 Executing Project Subtasks
20 Ensure project and product compliance
20 Propose technical improvements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited university
- Board design experience (digital or analog)
- Substantial experience in the field or in a related area
- Deep understanding of a variety of the field's standards and specifications
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced engineering or scientific methods and tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
- Capability to conveyclearly and concisely subtle or complex messages to an audience
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given tasks
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5753
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Moca, PR 676 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.