Honeywell Sr. EVMS Specialist in Glendale, Arizona
Sr. EVMS Specialist
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner with the Integrated program team to develop program plans, create cost and schedule baselines for large complex programs across multiple sites. You will recommend improvement actions for process and tool implementation and will interact with global program management Team, Business leaders and customers. You will coach and mentor Project Analysts with less experience to improve their skills and capabilities.
- Develop your program analyzing skills partnering with Honeywell program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
- Enable leaders to make informed and strategic decisions through the use of data and reports.
Lead program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's business model.
40 Lead internal/external customer and government compliance reviews
35 Lead development of EVM/IMS expertise across multiple SBUs and programs
15 EVM/IMS process development and improvement
10 Major program launch and recovery initiatives
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of equivalent experience in implementing EVM in accordance with industry standards on high value high risk government programs in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of industry earned value standards (EIA-748, DCMA EVMSIG, IBRs, JSRs), customer/internal program financial reviews, and government/customer compliance reviews.
- Degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance or Accounting or related field
- Experience as Cost/Schedule Analyst
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- User experience of SAP system
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
- Project Management certification
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD1730
- Category: Business Management
- Location: ., Glendale, AZ 85308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.