Honeywell Product Manufacturing Engineer III in Glendale, Arizona
Product Manufacturing Engineer III
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that applies its technical expertise and knowledge to ensure products that are produced with high quality and efficiency. You will be the technical lead with responsibility for product and process application. You will ensure product integrity manufacturing output and continuous improvements working with factory operations.
Seeking Product Manufacturing Engineer with skillsets aligned for the manufacturing of Control Moment Gyroscopes and Reaction Wheel Assemblies. Background in circuit card assemblies (PTH & SMT), electro-mechanical rotating equipment (motors, bearings, balance, etc.), and/or chemical coating/cleaning expertise.
Solves complex problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer
Independently leads problem analyst to develop new process and procedures
Partnership with the product factory as the lead technical expert that supports continuous improvement
25 Problem resolution
20 Data analysis
20 Process utilization
10 Cause chain analysis
25 Project management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Some experience in Product Engineering or equivalent experience
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques and their impact on costs including continuous improvement
- Green Belt or DFSS certification
- Proficient in project management skills with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
- Hands on work ethic
- Out of box thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Greenbelt Certified
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of six sigma tools
- Track record of successful contributions to projects
- Ability to partner with others on projects
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD9379
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 19019 N. 59th, Glendale, AZ 85308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.