Honeywell Software Engineer in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell's Performance Materials & Technologies Team. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to our customers.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for!
50 Requirements and design
50 Software architecture and coding
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2+ years of hands-on software engineering experience with C#/.NET technologies
- Understanding various software development lifecycles
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience working as an applications engineer
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD6232
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Fort Washington, PA 19034-3264 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.