Honeywell Senior Software Engineer in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Senior Software Engineer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell's Performance Materials & Technologies Team. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for!
50 Requirements and design
50 Analytical skills & software development skills
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Hands-on software development experience with embedded technologies such as C/C++
- Understanding various software development lifecycles
- Experience with JIRA or GIT
- Batch knowledge is a plus
- Experience with process control systems
- Some relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD6231
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Fort Washington, PA 19034-3264 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.