Honeywell Senior Electrical Systems Design Engineer in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Senior Electrical Systems Design Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Senior Electrical Systems Design Engineer required to lead technical innovation, design, and customer support for DCS and Safety Control & IO Systems. Customers are global, representing existing DCS/SMS base and breakthrough targets in Pharma/Batch chemical and electrical markets. Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
30 Lead technical innovation
30 Project performance
10 Global customer support
30 New market breakthrough initiatives
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Significant electronic hardware engineering development experience
- Significant years of DCS and Safety Control & IO Systems
- Significant years of process controls systems
- Preferred extensive background pharma and batch markets
- Candidate will have clear history of HW design experience and ability to work independently
- Candidate shall be able to describe history of taking product development through entire life cycle from inception to market introduction.
- Ability to understand customer needs and requirements while having creative ability to develop new solutions to problems faced by customers.
- Solid verbal & written communication skills will be required in order to interact with global project teams and a diverse workforce.
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD6779
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Fort Washington, PA 19034-3264 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.