Honeywell Lead Field Service Specialist in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Lead Field Service Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Leads successful on-site servicing, calibration, repair, and installation processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will keep your customers up to date with their certification and help to maintain their accreditations. Will be involved in modernization and improvements to customer processes. You will follow detailed work instructions to successfully complete the required work. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will provide direct service and support to your customer base, while being available for any on-call needs for the customer.
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users, peers, and competitors
Share knowledge of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies and team ability
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
30 Provide Customer Support
30 Communicate Effectively
20 Inspect for Quality
20 Install or Repair Work Orders
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Associate's Degree in a relatable technical field
- Valid driver’s license
* WE VALUE *
- Some experience in the field
- General mechanical and/or electrical proficiency
- General quality system knowledge, IE ISO9000
- Knowledge of AMS2750E and ISO17025 programs.
- Pharmaceutical/Compliance/CGMP experience
- Some experience working with PLCs or SCADA
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Good presentation skills
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD1926
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Fort Washington, PA 19034-3264 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.