Honeywell Manager Finance in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Manager FinanceMain Responsibilities:
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes in support of WFS (Workflow Solutions and Services) business requirements.
- Responsible for Key WFS Financial Processes:
- Oversee quarterly forecasting schedule
- Lead STRAP financial consolidation
- Lead AOP (Annual Operating Plan)
- SRO (Short Range Outlook) preparation
- Monthly financial reporting and MOR (Monthly Operating Review) preparation
- Ad hoc requests
- Within each of the requirements above, additional financial analysis on the following:
- Revenue and Gross Profit
- R&D expenses, Selling and Marketing spending and General and Administrative costs
- Indirect Spend/Functional spend
- Key Operating Statistics (P&L, Balance Sheet, Working Capital, Free Cash Flow)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- 7+ Years business experience in a finance function
- Experience with Planning & Reporting and Hyperion (HFM and/or Planning) desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement mindset with a drive to meet commitments/deadlines
- Strong business partnering / team building skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and think globally
- Ability to drive common/standard processes across WFS
- Job ID: 00354435
- Category: Finance
- Location: Fort Mill, SC USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.