Honeywell Software & Integration Tester in Edmonton, Alberta
Software & Integration Tester
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Performance Materials and Technology (PMT). Be an active and integral member of a team that will incubate, deploy and scale breakthrough offerings. Generate innovative solutions in work situations, trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities. Use your skill set to provide value added features for our customers. Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
Write well designed, high quality, efficient automated and manual tests for both functional and non-functional requirements
Contribute to internal test automation frameworks
Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders
10 Analytical skills & software development skills
10 Requirements and design
10 Customer Support
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical discipline
* WE VALUE *
- Experience in Software Test Engineering
- Experience in Agile software engineering methodologies
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD
- Experience designing and developing performance tests
- Experience developing functional automated tests for Mobile and Web applications, including UI and System Level tests and Performance tests with various test tools/frameworks/programming languages.
- Familiarity with integrating automated tests as part of CI (Continuous Integration) Tools and delivery practices
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Experience with source/test code control and bug tracking tools such as TFS, GIT and JIRA
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services like Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing load tests for cloud platforms
- Experience developing functional automated tests for cloud platforms and APIs
- Experience in web application security and understanding of basic cryptography
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communication
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD3150
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Edmonton, AB T5J 3N4 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.