Honeywell IT Director in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The IT Business Partner (ITBP) Director has the overall responsibility of serving as the strategic interface and relationship link with business line leadership for the purpose of technology strategy development, solution discovery, solution overview, service management, vendor management, risk management and relationship management.The role requires a tenacious customer service approach with the ability to work be the change agent for moving our business to the digital leader in building solutions. Must provide highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives, with a focus on the business line regional and global priorities. They communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests and projects and initiatives. They proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units. They partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance)The ITBP Director proactively serves as a “trusted advisor,” and is the primary IT point of contact for both the business line leadership and solution providers. They operate as the key business contact representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities, driving value by ensuring the delivery of technology products meet the needs of the business.
20 Establish relationships with business customers and IT suppliers
20 Consult in the development of a multi-year plan and budget for IT needs
20 Serve as a focal point for other Honeywell entities
20 Deliver all IT services to the HBS Europe
20 Collaborate with all business teams to develop digital strategy
· Establish relationships with business customers and IT suppliers to provide technical solutions to end user needs through an understanding of business needs and technology.
· Collaborate with all business teams to develop digital strategy to deliver customer-facing solutions that drive self-serve, social media engagement, internal productivity, and growth.
· Consult in the development of a multi-year plan and budget for IT needs for the business, monitor and report plan against actual expenditure.
Proactively identify and provide functional leadership in translating new business opportunities into integrated system solutions across the regions and SBUs
Market to and regularly update the HBS Europe and High Growth Region management on the information technology solutions and services provided to support the business.
· Leverage internal and external benchmarking to identify leading industry practices to drive continuous improvement for HBS Europe and High Growth Region and HBT IT.
· Serve as a focal point for other Honeywell entities and promote cooperation and synergy in solutions implementation and support activities.
· Deliver all IT services to the HBS Europe and High Growth Region business with a sharp focus on IT customer service and best cost, meeting HBS and HBT IT strategic plan (STRAP), functional transformation (FT) and annual operating plan (AOP) targets.
· Ensure that all HBS IT activities are performed in a safe and compliant manner; information resources are secured and protected in a manner appropriate to business and regulatory needs in order to minimize the risk of disruption of key business processes and meeting all Honeywell internal and external standards including Sarbanes Oxley.
· Partner with the HBS business, HBT functions, and HBT and Center IT Centers of Expertise (COEs) to set up and deliver IT related change programs, including mergers, acquisitions, and divestments to agreed business benefits and change costs with minimal business disruption
· Deliver the support and improvements for business applications at best cost for HBS Europe and High Growth Region by managing staff and resources local to HBS and partnering with HBT and Honeywell applications COEs
· Ensure that HBS Europe and High Growth Region specific IT processes are integrated as appropriate with HBT and Honeywell IT processes
Partner with the HBT ISC / OTC IT team to deliver HBT common processes and supporting the HBT SAP solution for the region and drive the ERP Optimization Program.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or related program with 10+ years’ professional experience
· 5 + years of Sr Management experience leading a global team coupled with the demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.
· 3 + years of experience collaborating with third parties (internal and external) supporting business objectives in a co-sourced model.
· Master’s degree in MIS, Marketing, or related program.
· Individual must be process and customer focused.
· Experience within a Service Oriented business.
· Strong technical Infrastructure knowledge and understanding of supplier agreements and processes
· Strong analytical skills
· Master's degree in related technology/business areas or equivalent work experience.
· Results driven with a positive can do attitude.
· Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Job ID: req106327
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Dubai, DBA ARE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.