Honeywell Account Manager in Denver, Colorado
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Account Manager :Mountain Region
(Colorado, Wyoming, north & south Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas)
Strong preference is that the hired candidate lives in a major city, (Colorado, Wyoming, north & south Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas ) within territory and must have the ability to work non-standard hours and travel 75% of the time.
This person will be responsible for exceeding an annual sales plan and growing her/his territory business. In addition, to the core fire business, the RSM will be responsible for introducing and successfully selling Honeywell Fire’s core fire products and key growth drivers; new Honeywell products/solutions like Mass Notification, eVance, FAAST, SWIFT wireless technologies, and Honeywell Integrated Security (HIS).
The RSM will maintain and promote company quality objectives in all activities with the conduct of business. The job requires the RSM to call on a pre-determined number of Engineered System Distributors, Engineers and End Users on a weekly on-going basis. Making product presentations is a key activity on these sales calls. A territory marketing plan will be developed by the RSM and approved by Field Sales Manager and or VP of Sales. The RSM will provide voice of customer feedback to the fire safety leadership team in all areas of support. In addition, the RSM will provide feedback on competitive product and market information to the Honeywell Fire Safety leadership team.
20 Identify Opportunities
20 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Negotiate and Close
20 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
20 Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associates degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Some customer facing sales experience.
- Some experience in technical salesSome experience in fire and security sales
- Valid Driver’s License, clean motor vehicle history, and a driving record in good standing
- Proven track record in using technology to sell technology and presentation skills. Social media experience and ability to build brand awareness using online tools.
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented with strong time management skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Fire Alarm or a related industry experience.
- Minimum NICET Level II or ability to obtain in agreed upon period of time.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to travel per business needs. Up to 75%
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5991
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., Denver, CO 80221-1544 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.