Honeywell Production Supervisor in Danville, Kentucky
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Intelligrated (www.intelligrated.com) now a part of Honeywell is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team in Danville KY located at 1524 Lebanon Rd. Danville, KY 40422.
Looking for the right talent to lead the 1st shift manufacturing/production functions to ensure a high quality product is delivered on-time to the customer. As supervisor, you will supervise welders, fabricators, painters, machine operators and material handlers/shippers to build a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Set schedules and manage cost to maintain production levels as dictated by demand
- Responsible for assignments /rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignments, manpower loads for absent employees, such as medical leave, FMLA and other types of leave available
- Sets schedules to maintain production levels as dictated by demand
- Oversees safety and promotes a safety conscious work environment
- Builds a successful team by interviewing, on-boarding and training
- Develops and maintains a trained team, working with the local technology schools in accessing the talent and any re-certification programs as needed for the employees
- Communicates with management and customers to maintain alignment of goals
- Coordinates shift startups, shutdowns, and change overs
- Schedules and conducts shift meetings
- Trains, coaches and mentors team leads and employees
- Conducts employee performance reviews
- Coordinates with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels
Manages and tracks all aspects of your team within Oracle/Peoplesoft database, Kronos Timekeeping Program
25 Lead Plant Maintenance Programs
25 Supervise Production Operators
25 Drive productivity improvements
20 Drive culture of continuous improvement
5 Enforce compliance
2-year college degree in Industrial Engineering with 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment or;
- 4-Year Degree in Engineering or Related Technical Field with experience in manufacturing environment, or
- Combination of experience and education including working in metal fabrication and welding operations
- 3 years of management/supervisory experience
- 5+ years steel/metal fabrication experience
- Experience keeping manufacturing metrics
- Desire and ability to learn, grow, and advance within this growing company
- Advanced knowledge and ability to read prints, interpret drawings and specifications
- Extensive experience with presses and stamping machines
- Proficient MIG/TIG Welder a plus
- Good computer skills, including Excel
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and have flexibility to schedule work and personnel assignments to meet the customers’ needs
- Understanding and knowledge of successful workflow processes, lean initiatives, 5-S concepts.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: req106433
- Category: Business Management
- Location: ., Danville, KY 40422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.