Honeywell Sr Buyer in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Acts as a liaison between Sourcing and all other interfacing organizations to plan, coordinate and implement strategies for all Supply Chain activities related to fulfilling manufacturing and aftermarket requirements. You will plan, schedule and administer purchase orders to ensure quality hardware is delivered on time. You will maintain proper inventory levels and interface with global suppliers.
Build a world class supply base that delivers quality parts on time.
Develop robust supplier strategies to create a strong linkage between factory, financials and customer needs.
Foster effective communication within a matrix environment.
35 Expediting parts with suppliersLiaison between the Site and Procurement/Suppliers
25 Look ahead & open order reviews with suppliers
25 Expediting parts with suppliers
15 Owning and driving metrics
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Significant years of purchasing experience
- Project Management Experience
- Significant experience managing suppliers
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD1838
- Category: Procurement
- Location: ., Coon Rapids, MN 55433 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.