Honeywell Operations Leader in Colonial Heights, Virginia
Join Honeywell’s Advanced Materials Group and be a part of overseeing and directing operations for world-class integrated supply chain chemical production manufacturing plant(s). You will ensure the achievement of metrics (Safety, Quality, Inventory, Delivery, Cost and so on) in the ISC chemical plant manufacturing organization. You will manage a team that supports production, business, and other processes in a team-based chemical production manufacturing environment. You will leverage your team's experience and skills to perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering.
Use your expertise and business acumen to lead a team of manufacturing support to drive cross-function collaboration to achieve key metrics.
Use your agility to balance business needs, aggressive timelines and functional goals
Be a strategic leader by establishing team direction, schedules, and key objectives with a focus on driving excellence and continuous improvement
* YOU MUST HAVE *
· BS Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
* WE VALUE *
- Strong knowledge of lean, six sigma tools and problem solving methodology
- Extensive chemical plant production manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fosters teamwork and diversity
- Quick response and proactive mindset to drive results
- Ability to lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
- Able to develop networks and build relationships
- Extensive experience in fiber/chemical manufacturing
- Strong experience managing Production departments
- Advanced Technical degree or MBA considered a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to HS&E driving to a zero incident culture
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, decision making and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of employees
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, handle conflict and conflicting priorities
- Ability to build, utilize and motivate teams to resolve complex problems and improve processes
- Demonstrated business acumen: experienced in understanding business impact of operational/project decisions on financial results
- Job ID: req105752
- Location: ., Colonial Heights, VA 23834 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.