Honeywell Senior Hardware Engineer in Clearwater, Florida
Senior Hardware Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Aerospace is a $10B+ SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Engineering Solutions - Engineering has a position for a Senior Test Equipment Hardware Design engineer located in Clearwater, Florida to support Test Equipment design and verification. You will design, document and troubleshoot test stations for a variety of highly technical defense and space applications. You will be responsible for development, oversight, analysis of test station performance data and problem resolution efforts. You will be part of a team of engineers driving technical solutions that meet key program milestones and cost objectives.
Become part of a world-class test equipment design group that is supporting customers across the world but with the main focus on local business
Utilize your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative design solutions and technologies in a global environment
Evolve in an environment that supports strong financial responsibility in a highly technical domain with a large variety of customers
Relocation available. Some travel required.
30 Technical Problem Solving
35 Hardware Design
15 Technical Documentation
10 Project Schedule and Milestone Management
10 Build and Integration Support
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Due to ITAR and Export restrictions are applicable, must be a US citizen
- Significant experience in conception, design, documentation, build support, Integration, and certification of test equipment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Proven track record being responsible for cost, schedule, and scope of test equipment design projects
- Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers
- Some experience with AutoCAD, Mentor Graphics, PSPICE is desired
- Significant experience with various instrumentation and communication business operation
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD9819
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.